Lot/11-13 Mataram Road CHARMHAVEN
- 13,350sqm (approx.) site area
- Dual zoning - IN2 and RE1
- Inspections strictly by appointment!
Exciting development site in Charmhaven!
The property is well situated on the Northern side of Mataram Road, just back from the intersection with Arizona Road, approximately 350m from the Pacific Highway and approx. 7km from the M1 Motorway.
This is an exciting opportunity to secure a substantial parcel of land in the growing Charmhaven industrial precinct. The property is being sold by Expressions of Interest closing at 5pm on Thursday, 7th April 2022.
The property offers a level site with a total land area of approx. 13,350sqm. The land holds a dual zoning with approx 65% of the site being zoned IN2 Light Industrial and the remaining 35% being zoned RE1 Public Recreation.
Having been used as a residence for the past few decades, there is an existing brick home situated near the front of the site, along with additional improvements such as light sheds.
The property is well positioned for redevelopment, suitable for a broad range of uses, subject to Council Approval. Contact us today for a copy of the Information Memorandum and to express your interest!